Home decor projects can be a ton of fun and a very rewarding way to spend your time and flex your creative muscles. Upcycled home decor projects just takes things to the next level. I am amazed by some of the awesome ideas I see floating around Pinterest that take old things and make them new and useful again. Pallet projects were (and still are) all the rage. I’ve even created some pretty cool wall art myself.
Another of my favorite projects was a dessert stand I made using plates, a bowl and glasses. It was fun, colorful and a total thrift shoppable project.
Enough about me though and more about you! Here’s a collection of twenty different upcycled home decor projects that you might want to try yourself.
- Upcycled Lampshade Vases from thehousethatlarsbuilt.com
- Upcycling DIY from lanaredstudio.com
- Wallpaper Lampshades from pillarboxblue.com
- DIY Leather Handles On Boxes from shrimpsaladcircus.com
- DIY Upcycled Clock from trimcraft.co.uk
- Easy Marble Dessert Stands from akailochiclife.com
- Upcycled Plastic Bottle Into A Rustic Rope Planter from acharmingproject.com
- Recycled Fabric Twine Planter from mypoppet.com.au
- Upcyled Leather Catchall Tray from makeanddocrew.com
- Coastal Inspired Candlesticks from confessionsofaserialdiyer.com
- Upcycled Bottle Vase from makeandtell.com
- DIY Book Vase from katescreativespace.com
- Repurposed Metal Tins from erinspain.com
- DIY Sea Glass Bottles from sadieseasongoods.com
- Wire Earring Holder DIY from littleredwindow.com
- Easy DIY Upcycled Driftwood Votive Candle Holder from sustainmycrafthabit.com
- Thrifted DIY Jewelry Holde from brooklynberrydesigns.com
- A Reclaimed Toolbox To Flower Box from thedecoratednest.com
- Give Your Old Plant Pots A Painterly Designer Makeover from we-are-scout.com
- Farmhouse Style Container Upcycle from thecraftycarlson.com
Check out all of these amazing projects and Pin your favorites or Pin this post to save the whole list!