Author: Jamie Rippy
- 8 Bone-In Center Cut Pork Chops
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 Family Size Can Campbell's Vegetarian Vegetable Soup
- 3/4 Cup Fat-Free Half and Half
- In a large skillet, add 1 Tablespoon of oil.
- Brown the pork chops (3-4 at a time) on both sides over medium heat. Once each batch is browned, remove them from the pan.
- Once all pork chops are browned on both sides and removed from the pan, add the Half and Half and soup to the pan. Mix well.
- Return the pork chops to the pan.
- Cover and simmer over medium-low heat until the pork chops are cooked through (5 - 10 minutes).
Recipe by at http://mamamommymom.com/retro-me-souper-pork-chops-with-mashed-potatoes-for-sundaysupper/