|Dill and Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes |
Author: Jamie Rippy
- 5 lbs Red Potatoes
- 1 oz Block Reduced Fat Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Fat-Free Half and Half
- 5 Tablespoons Chopped Dill
- Salt and Pepper
- Rinse and scrub the dirt from the potatoes.
- Chop the potatoes into 1 inch cubes. You can remove the skin, but I prefer to leave it on.
- Place the potatoes in a large stock pot and cover with water. Boil until the potatoes are tender (15-20 minutes).
- Drain the cooked potatoes and return them to the pot.
- Add the cream cheese and Half and Half.
- Mash the potatoes with a potato masher, or you can go in with an immersion blender for extra creamy potatoes.
- Fold in the dill and add salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe by Mama.Mommy.Mom. at http://mamamommymom.com/retro-me-souper-pork-chops-with-mashed-potatoes-for-sundaysupper/