Author: Jamie Rippy
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
- 2 cups Baby Spinach Leaves
- 8 ozs Grilled Chicken Strips (homemade or store bought)
- 4 tablespoons Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 4 tablespoons Sliced Almonds
- 4 tablespoons Dried Cherries
- 8 tablespoons prepared Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 6 Sandwich Wraps (I use Flatout w/ Flax Seeds)
- Starting to the far side of each wrap, ½ cup of spinach leaves, 2 ounces of the grilled chicken, 1 tablespoon of each the blue cheese, almonds and cherries, and 2 tablespoons of the vinaigrette.
- Start rolling the wrap, gently tucking in the bottom edge as you go.
- Serve with additional dressing on the side if desired.
- wraps per person.
Recipe by at http://mamamommymom.com/skinny-salad-wraps-for-a-healthier-sundaysupper/