|Pepperoni Recipe Ideas - Antipasto Poppers |
Author: Jamie Rippy
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- Crescent Roll Dough
- Hormel Mini Pepperoni (about 2 oz)
- Salami (about 2 oz)
- Mozzarella Cheese (Fresh - about 2 ozs, cubed)
- Kalamata Olives (1/4 Cup)
- Artichoke Hearts (4 quarters)
- Roasted Red Pepper (1 half pepper)
- Preheat your oven to 425°.
- Chop salami, mozzarella, olives, artichoke hearts and roasted red peppers.
- Combine the chopped ingredients and the Hormel Mini Pepperoni.
- Roll out crescent dough and press perforated edges to seal.
- Cut dough into rectangles. You should get 16 from 1 can of crescent roll dough.
- Add a small amount of filling to each portion of dough.
- Fold the dough over the filling and press to seal.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes at 425°, or until golden brown.
Recipe by at http://mamamommymom.com/pepperoni-recipe-ideas-antipasto-poppers/