|PBandG Sandies - The Perfect Cookie for Holiday Baking |
Author: Jamie Rippy
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 25 mins
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup Salted Butter (Softened)
- 1 Cup Skippy Peanut Butter (Divided)
- 1 Egg
- 2 Cups Self-Rising Flour
- ¾ Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Using a mixer, cream the butter, sugars and ½ cup of the peanut butter together.
- Add the egg, ½ cup of the graham cracker crumbs and the flour to the creamed mixture. Continue to mix until all of the ingredients are incorporated.
- Make uniform balls of dough and place them on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake the dough balls for 9 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and use a flat surface (like the bottom of a glass) to flatten the cookies.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely, then pipe the remaining peanut butter onto half of the cookies.
- Place another cookie on top of each filled cookie, pressing down slightly.
- Roll the edges of the sandies in the remaining graham cracker crumbs.
Recipe by at http://mamamommymom.com/pbandg-sandies-the-perfect-cookie-for-holiday-baking/