This week is my first time joining Friday 5 and I’m super excited to be co-hosting with the Friday 5 matriarch, Emily from EmmyMom. Sit back and enjoy a little of my week, and then share a little of yours! Also, if you head over to Facebook, we’re giving away a $25 Amazon gift card or $25 Paypal CASH for sharing your #Friday5 with us!
Friday 5 is a chance for me (and you if you blog) to share 5 things and 5 photos from my week that aren’t necessary worthy of a full post here, but that are important to me all the same. As co-host, Emily asked me some great questions about myself, so click over and read them and my answers if you have a chance.
1) First, we just got back from a trip to Asheville Sunday afternoon. We had such an amazing time that we’ve already scheduled the same rental for a weekend in July. Oh, and the rental, it’s a finished hay loft over a barn!
2) My cat is being all “super-freak” this week. I don’t know what his deal is, but he’s all about getting on the furniture and stuff – something he’s never really done – and is acting like a spazz. I think he has Spring Fever.
3) I have Spring Fever. I have absolutely zero interest in any sort of work right now (especially that 40+ hour a week paying gig) and really want to do nothing more than go for a run, hike, or just be outside in general. Sadly, I’m not getting my way near as much as I’d like.
4) I really, really want a new puppy. Yes, I already have 2 dogs (2 small, aging toy poodles) and a cat, but I want a bigger dog. One that can run with me. My poodles will be around for a bit yet (they are 12 years old), but you can’t really run a dog until it’s at least 2 years old (it can cause hip issues if you run them younger) and I’d really, really like to get started on that process. Besides, I just want a puppy.
5) I let my 7 year old skip school today. She went with me to work instead. She said her stomach hurt – I didn’t exactly buy it – but I didn’t feel like fighting it either. This is only her second absence this year and the cat and I aren’t the only ones with Spring Fever.
So, what’s your Friday 5? Stop by and say hi to Emily, then post your own Friday 5 and link up with us!