What you need:
8 oz Simply Cranberry Cocktail
12 oz can Sprite
4 oz Vodka
1/4 cup Blueberries
4 Sprigs Mint
Do before hand:
Mash the blueberries well and mix them with 1/2 cup of water.
Divide the blueberry mixture evenly between 4 ice molds or pour it evenly into an ice cube tray and freeze.
Repeat the same procedure for freezing the Simply Cranberry Cocktail.
When you’re ready to serve:
Using 4 glasses or jars, evenly divide both the frozen cranberry and blueberry cubes evenly. Add 1 ounce of vodka and 3 ounces of Sprite per glass. To make larger drinks, either double the ingredients or cut back to 2 glasses!
As the fruit cubes melt, the flavor of the drink changes! Initially, you get more of the cranberry flavor, but the longer it sits, the more of the blueberry flavor comes through. The mint springs add a hint of little something extra.
So, now that I’ve shared a drink, let’s share some goodies!
- (2) Coupons redeemable for a 59 fl. oz. carafe of Simply Orange Product
- (1) Coupon redeemable for a 13.5 fl. oz. carafe of Simply Orange Product
- (1) Customizable Slate + Wood Serving Board from West Elm
- (6) Silver glass votive holders with unscented tea light candles from West Elm
- (1) One-year print subscription to Bon Appetit plus current issue
- (1) $25 Gift card to Stonewall Kitchen