It may only be Tuesday evening, but every week has felt incredibly long lately. Some of the guys at work have been talking about this new Crown Royal flavor that’s been out for a bit, but is incredibly hard to find… apple. I am not a big fan of whiskey in general, but the guys were speaking so highly about it that I had to find a bottle. I went on a mission, and after a few failed attempts, success!
First off, yes… it is delicious straight over ice. But as I was sipping it, I decided to get wild and crazy and make a cocktail. With a little tweaking, it was perfect… a definitely a little more refined that drinking straight whiskey (but I do recommend trying it over ice as well.)
This cocktail is smooth, sweet and just a bit savory… like a salted caramel apple! You can find these cute milk bottles on Amazon.
- 2 ounces Crown Royal Regal Apple Whiskey
- 1 ounce Salted Caramel Coffee Syrup
- 4 ounces 100% Apple Juice
- Caramel Syrup (optional)
- Sea Salt (optional)
- Start with an ice cold glass.
- Pour in Salted Caramel Syrup, Whiskey and Apple Juice.
- If desired, drizzle rim with caramel and sprinkle with sea salt.