I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for #CollectiveBias and it’s advertiser. Join us by making your own creation (like our Stuffed Jalapeno Cheeseburger) and #SayCheeseburger this summer with these and other great products from Kraft.
Summer is almost here! The weather is heating up and so is our grill. I love grilling in the summer and try to fire it up at least 3 or 4 times a week. We headed out to Walmart to grab some things the girl needed for “water day” at school earlier this week, and while we were there, we also hit up the grocery section to grab the makings for some extraordinarily amazing cheeseburgers. These are not your regular cheeseburgers, oh no. These stuffed jalapeno cheeseburgers have so much flavor, you can skip most of the condiments and just enjoy the flavor of the burger and everything in it.
Part of what I love so much about grilling is how quickly you can put a whole meal together, and part is how easy the clean up is! Even the gooey cheese that drips down between the grates doesn’t cause a problem (if it dripped in my oven, that would be another story!) With all of the Kraft cheese on the market, you can definitely find a flavor you wouldn’t mind getting gooey with.
What makes these cheeseburgers pop? The cheese! Anyone knows that a good stuffed jalapeno is more about the cheese than it is the pepper. These cheeseburgers come fully loaded – Kraft Big Slices (Jalapeno, of course!), Kraft Shreds (Triple Cheddar and Philadelphia Cream Cheese. These truly are a cheese-lover’s dream burger! Every bite of these scrumptious cheeseburgers are guaranteed to give you all of the flavor of the best stuffed jalapenos you’ve every had! Make it your own by dressing your buns with Kraft Ranch or Kraft Mayo – you choose!
These cheeseburgers might be a bit much for the kiddos, no worries though! Just set aside a little beef for them without the peppers and you’ll be good to stuff away their own “pepper-free” version. They will still get all of the delicious cheesy goodness without any of the spice. Top the burgers with classic Kraft Singles and they’ll have a delicious stuffed cheeseburger, just like the adults.
- 1 LB 80/20 Ground Chuck
- ½ Cup Diced Jalapenos (fresh or jarred)
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 4 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- ½ Cup Kraft Shreds - Triple Cheddar
- 4 Slices Kraft Big Slices - Jalapeno
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- Kraft Mayo or Kraft Ranch Dressing
- Tomato, Sliced
- Preheat the grill.
- In a bowl, mix the ground chuck, diced jalapenos and salt.
- Separate into 4 equal portions.
- In a second bowl. combine the cream cheese and shreds.
- Separate into 4 equal portions.
- Take each of the cheese portions and use the beef portions to create a patty around the cheese.
- Grill the patties over low heat until juices run clear.
- Top with jalapeno cheese slices and remove from the grill.
- Spread your desired condiments on your buns, top with the cheeseburger patties, add lettuce and tomato if desired and enjoy!
Do you have a favorite cheeseburger recipe? Maybe it’s the classic, or maybe you have a special creation of you own! Tell us how you like your burger here in the comments or on our Facebook page! Don’t forget to Pin this recipe for later or share it with someone you think would love it.