This post was sponsored by No Yolks as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
A few weeks ago, I told you all about how I grew up eating No Yolks noodles in my grandma’s chicken noodles. My love of No Yolks is no joke and today I’m delivering on the recipe I promised you! Think past home-style noodle recipes and live outside of the box. Versatility and No Yolks go hand in hand! Soups (like Miso and French Onion), creative dishes like Sriracha Cheesy Noodles or Noodles with Kale and Walnut Pesto are just the tip of the iceberg!
My amazing recipe for you: Thai Shrimp Noodle Salad. It’s quick, flavorful and can feed a crowd. You don’t have a crowd to feed? That’s ok! Believe it or not, the leftovers are awesome too! “But don’t the noodles get soggy?” Nope! If you aren’t familiar with the brand, No Yolks are the things dreams are made of. First, they are high quality noodles that come out smooth, firm and fluffy and furthermore, they stay that way!
No Yolks is a healthy egg noodle alternative for all of your creatively amazing dishes. Because they are made from egg whites, they have no cholesterol and are low in fat and sodium! Check out the video below showing Pecorino and Black Pepper Noodles for another example of how you can incorporate these versatile noodles into your dinnertime routine. Available in Broad, Extra Broad, Fine, Kluski, Dumplings, and now Stir-Fry, there is a perfect noodle for you, no matter what dish you create.
No Yolks noodles are easy to incorporate into everyday meals. Simply toss them with some grilled or steamed veggies, use seasoned noodles as a bed for your favorite protein or mix in a blend of your favorite cheeses for a tasty side.
Grab the recipe for Thai Shrimp Noodle Salad below. Also check out this site for more inspiration.
Don’t those noodles look incredibly light and fluffy? If you want an easy side, these are perfect. First thing, boil up some No Yolks in water or a little broth. Next, toss them with nothing more than a little butter, salt and pepper. They are simply perfect! From casseroles to pasta salads to soups are more, you can’t go wrong with No Yolks.
Get social with No Yolks!
In addition to staying up to date on company news, you’ll be the first to know about new products, recipes, offers and more! You will find them on the social media sites listed below:
No Yolks Website
No Yolks Facebook
No Yolks Instagram
No Yolks Pinterest
How are you using your noodle with No Yolks? Do you have a favorite recipe that wouldn’t be complete without No Yolks? Share it with us on Facebook or here in the comments.
- 1 package No Yolks Broad Noodles
- 24 oz medium cooked shrimp
- 6 carrots, peeled and julienned
- 3 small seedless cucumbers, julienned
- 2 large bell peppers, red and orange, seeded and thinly sliced
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled and pressed
- 2-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot chile sauce
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Cook the noodles according to package instructions. Rinse in cold water and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the cooled noodles, shrimp, veggies, and cilantro. Add the dressing ingredients to a blender and pulse until smooth, adding more coconut milk as needed until desired thickness is reached. Pour dressing over the noodle salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.